Pictured: Chef taking Gretchen to the skies for a flight lesson in our first Blue Air aircraft, the mighty SK-61 Bulldog. Although a fantastic aerobatic and observer platform, the Bulldog was sold in August 2011 to an MQ-9 pilot at Hurlburt Field who based number 24 at Destin Airport for several years. The IAR 23 was then selected as Blue Air’s primary aircraft.
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)