Pictured: Chef taking Gretchen to the skies for a flight lesson in our first Blue Air aircraft, the mighty SK-61 Bulldog. Although a fantastic aerobatic and observer platform, the Bulldog was sold in August 2011 to an MQ-9 pilot at Hurlburt Field who based number 24 at Destin Airport for several years. The IAR 23 was then selected as Blue Air’s primary aircraft.
- Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command has awarded a four-year contract to Blue Air Training Corp.
- Reagan National Defense Forum
- Blue Air Training Awarded USAF Air Combat Command Contract
- Seven Companies Split Adversary Training Contract Worth up to $6.4B
- Close Air Support—Then, Now, and the Future?