James “Chef” Barlow retired from active duty a mere five weeks before being awarded Blue Air’s first major contract, which was to provide dry CAS for AFSOC STS Unit’s CT training. The A-10 squadron maintenance team went so far as to put a Blue Air tail flash on his jet for his Fini Flight for the 47th Fighter Squadron maintenance section, where he was an Active Duty USAF Advisor.
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)
- The Drive: The Bronco Is Back! A Fleet Of OV-10s Will Help Train Air Force Forward Air Controllers