James “Chef” Barlow retired from active duty a mere five weeks before being awarded Blue Air’s first major contract, which was to provide dry CAS for AFSOC STS Unit’s CT training. The A-10 squadron maintenance team went so far as to put a Blue Air tail flash on his jet for his Fini Flight for the 47th Fighter Squadron maintenance section, where he was an Active Duty USAF Advisor.
- The Boy Who Grew Wings, hits Wall Street Journal & USAToday Bestseller list
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- USAF Airworthiness Office Once Again Approves Blue Air Training’s Safety, Maintenance & Operations
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List