Pictured: Our CEO, James “Chef” Barlow, in the A-10 with his name on it with a Blue Air patch on his shoulder. Photo taken from the ground after a low angle strafe pass at Gila Bend, AZ approximately 5 months before he retired from the USAF in July 2014.
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)