Blue Air Training teams with MAG-DS to provide US Army Special Forces Groups and US Army Rangers with long duration ISR and CAS presentations. The Cessna O-2, although a non-maneuvering platform, provides incredibly long mission vuls. With the team of MAG DS expert JTACs on the sensor and Blue Air CAS (close air support) pilots up front provide a level of training that was previously unavailable.
- Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command has awarded a four-year contract to Blue Air Training Corp.
- Reagan National Defense Forum
- Blue Air Training Awarded USAF Air Combat Command Contract
- Seven Companies Split Adversary Training Contract Worth up to $6.4B
- Close Air Support—Then, Now, and the Future?