Blue Air Training teams with MAG-DS to provide US Army Special Forces Groups and US Army Rangers with long duration ISR and CAS presentations. The Cessna O-2, although a non-maneuvering platform, provides incredibly long mission vuls. With the team of MAG DS expert JTACs on the sensor and Blue Air CAS (close air support) pilots up front provide a level of training that was previously unavailable.
- The Boy Who Grew Wings, hits Wall Street Journal & USAToday Bestseller list
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- USAF Airworthiness Office Once Again Approves Blue Air Training’s Safety, Maintenance & Operations
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List