Blue Air supports the Davis-Monthan AFB airshow Aviation Nation with our first Strikemaster, N358FS. 358 was imported from Australian Jet Adventures in Oct ’13. It was used as a civil aerobatic jet flight aircraft in Ballarat, AUS before coming to Las Vegas.
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)