Blue Air has been awarded a Type 7 Arms License and will be the first CAS Contractor to offer Live Strafe. The BAC-167 Strikemaster was designed to carry two M-240 7.62mm machine guns.
- Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command has awarded a four-year contract to Blue Air Training Corp.
- Reagan National Defense Forum
- Blue Air Training Awarded USAF Air Combat Command Contract
- Seven Companies Split Adversary Training Contract Worth up to $6.4B
- Close Air Support—Then, Now, and the Future?