Blue Air has been awarded a Type 7 Arms License and will be the first CAS Contractor to offer Live Strafe. The BAC-167 Strikemaster was designed to carry two M-240 7.62mm machine guns.
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)
- The Drive: The Bronco Is Back! A Fleet Of OV-10s Will Help Train Air Force Forward Air Controllers
- Warbird News: Blue Air Training Acquires Seven OV-10 Broncos
- Blue Air Training Acquires Legendary OV-10D+ Broncos to support JTAC training missions