Blue Air has been awarded a Type 7 Arms License and will be the first CAS Contractor to offer Live Strafe. The BAC-167 Strikemaster was designed to carry two M-240 7.62mm machine guns.
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)