Blue Air’s charity foundation, the Attack Aviation Foundation sponsored the H.B. Plant High School student of the year, Reid Brackins for an aviation immersion day. Reid flew the IAR-823, launched and controlled a small UAV for agricultural support of Florida’s citrus industry, and did a preflight and engine run on the BAC-167 Strikemaster. Fast forward to 2018, Reid received his pilot’s license from Embry-Riddle aeronautical university in Daytona Beach and is pursuing a career in commercial aviation.
- Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command has awarded a four-year contract to Blue Air Training Corp.
- Reagan National Defense Forum
- Blue Air Training Awarded USAF Air Combat Command Contract
- Seven Companies Split Adversary Training Contract Worth up to $6.4B
- Close Air Support—Then, Now, and the Future?