Blue Air’s charity foundation, the Attack Aviation Foundation sponsored the H.B. Plant High School student of the year, Reid Brackins for an aviation immersion day. Reid flew the IAR-823, launched and controlled a small UAV for agricultural support of Florida’s citrus industry, and did a preflight and engine run on the BAC-167 Strikemaster. Fast forward to 2018, Reid received his pilot’s license from Embry-Riddle aeronautical university in Daytona Beach and is pursuing a career in commercial aviation.
- The Boy Who Grew Wings, hits Wall Street Journal & USAToday Bestseller list
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- USAF Airworthiness Office Once Again Approves Blue Air Training’s Safety, Maintenance & Operations
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List