Blue Air’s charity foundation, the Attack Aviation Foundation sponsored the H.B. Plant High School student of the year, Reid Brackins for an aviation immersion day. Reid flew the IAR-823, launched and controlled a small UAV for agricultural support of Florida’s citrus industry, and did a preflight and engine run on the BAC-167 Strikemaster. Fast forward to 2018, Reid received his pilot’s license from Embry-Riddle aeronautical university in Daytona Beach and is pursuing a career in commercial aviation.
- The A-90 Raider Celebrates 3 Years of Delivering Close Air Support with Blue Air
- Blue Air Training Awarded the Air National Guard Task Order
- Blue Air Training Named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Third Consecutive AFSOC Contract Complete
- The Vietnam War-era aircraft is used by the private contractor to train U.S. Air Force Joint Attack Terminal Controllers (JTACs)